Descripción del producto
Otitis media, sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, urinary tract infections, skin and soft tissue infections, acute bronchitis, pneumonia, gonorrhea, typhoid, infectious diseases, sexually transmitted diseases, dermatology, renal medicine, respiratory medicine, ENT, purulent pleurisy, hepatobiliary system infections, sepsis, dysentery.
1, adults once 0.5g, every 6 to 8 hours a day dose does not exceed 4g.
2, children daily dose according to body weight 20 ~ 40mg / kg, every 8 hours; three months following the baby daily dose according to the weight 30mg / kg, every 12 hours.
3, patients with severe renal impairment need to adjust the dose, which endogenous creatinine clearance rate of 10 ~ 30ml / min in patients with 0.25 ~ 0.5g every 12 hours; patients with creatinine clearance less than 10ml / min 0.25 per 24 hours ~ 0.5g.
1. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and pseudomembranous colitis and other gastrointestinal reactions.
2. Rash, drug fever and asthma and other allergic reactions.
3. Anemia, thrombocytopenia, eosinophilia cells.
4. Serum aminotransferase may be slightly increased.
5. Caused by the Candida or resistant superinfection.
6. Occasionally excitement, anxiety, insomnia, dizziness, and behavioral abnormalities, central nervous system symptoms.
test-positive patients allergic to penicillin and penicillin skin disabled.
1. It must be done before using sodium penicillin skin test positive for the banned.
2. Infectious mononucleosis in patients with the FDA should be prone to rash, should be avoided.
3. Longer course of treatment patients should check liver and kidney function and blood.
4. It can lead to the use of Benedict or Fehling reagent false positive urine test.
5. It should be used with caution in the following cases:
(1) have asthma, a history of hay fever and other allergic diseases.
(2) may have to adjust the dose elderly and severe renal impairment
Grupos de Producto : Antibióticos
Premium Related Products